Delhi . Srinagar . Sonmarg . Kargil . Alchi . Leh . Delhi
Srinagar is blessed with a perfect landscape of impeccable green valleys, tranquil lakes and Himalayan ranges up close or many more, these qualities make this place Heavenly. On the other side Leh – it’s untouched by the hustle and bustle of people, it impresses with its beauty studded with lakes, snow-capped mountains, green patches of land, bright blue skies and unimaginable terrains. During the tour you will definitely admire the two different type of beauty.
Day Wise Itinerary
- DAY 01: ARRIVAL DELHI - SRINAGAR
- DAY 02: SRINAGAR
- DAY 03: SRINAGAR – SONMARG
- DAY 04: SONMARG – KARGIL, 204 KMS
- DAY 05: KARGIL – ALCHI
- DAY 06: ALCHI – LEH
- DAY 07: LEH
- DAY 08: LEH
- DAY 09: LEH – DELHI
- DAY 10: DELHI - DEPARTURE
On arrival Delhi International airport board the connecting flight for Srinagar. On arrival, check-in to houseboat. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore Srinagar.
Flight: Delhi – Srinagar
After breakfast, enjoy the Shikara ride on Dal Lake and sightseeing of Srinagar to visit Shankaracharya Temple, Jamia Masjid and walking through the decorated narrow bazaar of the ancient Srinagar city. In the evening return back to houseboat/hotel.
After breakfast, leave for Sonmarg (approx 85 km) as known as ‘Gateway of Ladakh’, which is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. On the way we stop at many beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonmarg 2690 m (Meadow of Gold). When we arrive, check-in to hotel, evening we will enjoy the natural beauty.
After breakfast, we will proceed for Kargil (approx 204 km) via Drass Village (2nd Coldest In-habitated place in the World), enrooted have a magnificent view of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing), and reach Kargil by evening. Overnight in guest house or tented accommodation.
After breakfast, start our journey and Leave for Alchi (approx 16o km) a small village in the Indus valley and en-route visit Mulbek, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, the oldest Monastery of Ladakh. When we reach Alchi and transfer to the hotel/camp for overnight stay.
After breakfast, we will continue our journey and leave for Leh (approx 70 km) via visiting Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame, depend on time. Reach Leh by evening & overnight Hotel.
Morning, drive to Phyang monastery which is About 560 years old and belongs to a Deyong Kargut sect of Budhism. It is set up on the top of the small hill from here one can enjoy the full view of the valley. Drive back to Leh via Spituk monastery which was built in the 14th century. Evening visit Shanti Stupa and enjoy the beautiful view of the valley of Leh. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today visit Shey Gompa, Until the 16th century it was the royal residence and after Thiksey Gompa, About 20 Km from Leh, Thiksey is an imposing monastery and one of the finest example of Ladakhi architecture. Also visit to Hemis Gompa, 40 kms from Leh; Hemis is one of the richest, biggest and most famous monasteries in Ladakh, built in 1630.
After breakfast transfer to Leh airport to board the flight for Delhi. Reach Delhi and transfer to the hotel. Evening visit Shani temple or free for shopping. Overnight stay in hotel.
Flight: Leh – Delhi
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to IGI Delhi airport to board the international flight for your onward journey.
The Roof of the World: Srinagar & Leh
Timing: All Year
Duration: 10 Nights/11 Days
Price on request...
Included in the price:
- Accommodations in Twin/Dbl sharing room.
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner per person as per itinerary.
- English speaking Tour Escort for entire tour (Optional)
- Airport/hotel transfers by air-conditioned vehicles.
- Private air-conditioned vehicles/bus for land travel as per itinerary.
- Exclusive services of resident representatives at all transfer.
- Visit to all important temples & places during trip.
- All gasoline, parking, and driver allowances.
- All GST (goods & service tax) as per Govt. of India
Not included in the price:
- Any international airfares or Insurance.
- Any beverages (hard & soft)/Table Drinks, items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, travel or any kind of insurance.
- Any video or camera fees at monuments.
- Flight Fare: Delhi – Srinagar & Leh - Delhi
- Any loss resulting from unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage etc.
- Charity & donations at temples, hawan, ashrams.
- Vip Darshan at temples, if any
- Tips and gratitude to drivers, bellboys, representatives, guides and escorts.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
For more details and best price contact:
Rajiv Tomar: firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-9810038037,
Mon - Fri: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm (IST)
|Per Person cost:||Double/Twin Room Sharing Basis||$ 990.00|
|Single Supplement:||Single Room Sharing||$ 250.00|
- 02 Night experience the House boat at Dal Lake - Srinagar
- Enjoy the Shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Visit to the famous Shankaracharya temple.
- Visit to the local Monastery at difference place.
- Interaction with local peoples of Indian.
- Explore the world of Indian epics markets and experience the night life at different deferent places.