Delhi . Amritsar . Baijnath . McLeod Ganj . Jwalamukhi . Rishikesh . Delhi
Tours in the Ancient Sacred Temples of Himalaya, here you will find the vast tracts of high-altitude Trans-Himalayan desert to dense green deodar forests, Indian Himalaya is popularly deemed as the abode of God, is indeed a divine land for all the devotees. During this trip, we will visit to very unique ancient temples, including Shaktipeethas Temples, Lord Shiva & Shani Temple and these temples display stunning architecture, a vast understanding of science and are living proof of the diversity of India Temples.
Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 01: ARRIVAL DELHI – AMRITSAR
- Day 02: AMRITSAR – BAIJNATH
- Day 03: BAIJNATH
- Day 04: BAIJNATH – MCLEODGANJ
- Day 05: MCLEODGANJ – JWALAMUKHI
- Day 06: JWALAMUKHI – AMRITSAR – RISHIKESH
- Day 07: ARRIVAL RISHIKESH
- Day 08: RISHIKESH – DELHI DEPARTURE…
- International Departure flight…
After your arrival at Delhi international airport we will transfer to Delhi railway station to board the train for Amritsar. When we arrive in Amritsar we will check-in to hotel and in evening we will visit the eye-catching Golden Temple, the most honored pilgrim centre for Sikhs and later visit the local market of Amritsar.
Train: Delhi – Amritsar, Dep: 07:20 hrs, Arr: 13:45 hrs
After breakfast, we will leave for Baijnath (approx 240km) in foothills of Himalaya. It is a long drive so we will take some picturesque halts.After our arrival and we will check-in to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, we will be meeting a very old spiritual saint (Subject to the availability) Afterwards we will visit Baijnath temple, a very ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and Mahakal temple of Lord Shani (Saturn) where we will do homa & rituals. After offering our prayers in the evening we will return back to hotel.
After breakfast we will leave for McLeodGanj (approx 65 km) also known as "Little Lhasa" because of its large population of Tibetans & also being the abode of His Holiness Dalai Lama. In evening we will explore the night life of the small town & do shopping at the local markets of McLeodGanj.
After breakfast we will depart for Jwalamukhi (approx 80 km) via visiting Chintapurni Shaktipeethas Devi Temples and it is believed that Sati Devi's feet fell here making it a place of power, after taking our blessing we will head for Jwalamukhi and check-in to the hotel. In the evening we will explore the colorful markets in the area.
After breakfast, we will visit the Jwalamukhi Shaktipeetha temple and offers our prayers. After that we will depart for Amritsar to board the train for Haridwar (Overnight journey in train).
Train: Amritsar – Haridwar, Dep: 22:10 hrs, Arr: 07:40 hrs
In the morning we will arrive at Rishikesh and then check-in to hotel, later we will visit the local ashrams of Rishikesh, after that we can experience river rafting on Ganges, later in the evening we will attend the magnificent Ganga Aarti and visit the local markets situated opposite to Ram and Laxman Jhula.
After breakfast we will leave for Haridwar and visit Har ki Pouri a very famous Ghat/Bathing grounds and explore the local markets. In evening we will transfer to railwaystation to board the train for Delhi. We will arrive late in the evening and you will transferred to Delhi International airport to board flight for onward Journey on 12 Nov, 2017
Train: Haridwar – Delhi, Dep: 18:16 hrs, Arr: 23:40 hrs
Board flight for onward Journey Tour Terminates….
Dates & Prices
If a month says Not Available (N/A), we do not offer the trip during this time. If single space availability is zero for your desired travel month, give us a call and our Travel Counselors will work with you to find available space.
|Per Person cost:||Double/Twin Room Sharing Basis||$ 1386.00|
|Single Supplement:||Single Room Sharing||$ 370.00|
- Balancing components of nature, different cultures & pilgrimage.
- Magnificent eye-catching ‘Golden Temple’ at Amritsar.
- Panorama view of Dhauladhar mountain range.
- Interactions with local mountain villagers.
- Visits to two Shaktipeethas Temples - Jwalamukhi & Brajeshwari Temple.
- Seek the blessing at Shani Mahakal Temple (dedicated to Lord Saturn)
- Opportunities to do the Homa at very sacred temple sites.
- Journeys of Yoga Capital of the World - Rishikesh - and feel the spirituality of India.
14 Nights/15 Days
17 Feb - 03 March, 2019
• Delhi • Varanasi • Rameshwaram • Tiruvannamalai • Kumbakonam • Chettinadu • Kanayakumari • Trivandrum
09 Nights/10 Days
May – July & Sep - Oct
• Delhi • Rishikesh • Haridwar • Badrinath • Joshimath • Guptkashi • Kund • Chalkot