Delhi . Amritsar . Baijnath . McLeod Ganj . Jwalamukhi . Rishikesh . Delhi
Tours in the Ancient Sacred Temples of Himalaya, here you will find the vast tracts of high-altitude Trans-Himalayan desert to dense green deodar forests, Indian Himalaya is popularly deemed as the abode of God, is indeed a divine land for all the devotees. During this trip, we will visit to very unique ancient temples, including Shaktipeethas Temples, Lord Shiva & Shani Temple and these temples display stunning architecture, a vast understanding of science and are living proof of the diversity of India Temples.
Day Wise Itinerary
- 04 NOV, 17: ARRIVAL DELHI – AMRITSAR
- 05 NOV, 17: AMRITSAR – BAIJNATH
- 06 NOV, 17: BAIJNATH
- 07 NOV, 17: BAIJNATH – MCLEODGANJ
- 08 NOV, 17: MCLEODGANJ – JWALAMUKHI
- 09 NOV, 17: JWALAMUKHI – AMRITSAR – RISHIKESH
- 10 NOV, 17: ARRIVAL RISHIKESH
- 11 NOV, 17: RISHIKESH – DELHI DEPARTURE…
- International Departure flight…
Arrival at Delhi international airport we will transfer to Delhi railway station to board the train for Amritsar. When we arrive check-in to hotel. In evening we will visit to eye-catching Golden Temple, the most honored pilgrim centre for Sikhs & visit local classic market of Amritsar.
Train: Delhi – Amritsar, Dep: 07:20 hrs, Arr: 13:45 hrs
After breakfast, we will take a beautiful drive to Baijnath (approx 240km) in footsteps of Himalaya. It will be bit long drive so take some picturesque halts. We will arrive by evening and check-in to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, we will meeting with a very old spiritual saint (Subject to the availability) Afterward we will visit Baijnath temple, a very ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and Mahakal temple of Lord Shani do homa & rituals offering prayers and evening return back to hotel.
After breakfast leave for McLeodGanj (approx 65 km) is known as "Little Lhasa" because of its large population of Tibetans & Holiness Dalai Lama Buddhism religious head has his residence in the town. In evening browse the night life of town & do shopping in cultural market of McLeodGanj.
After breakfast, we will depart for Jwalamukhi (approx 80 km) via visiting to Brijeshwari shakti peeth temple after taking blessing we will leave for Jwalamukhi and Check-in to hotel. In evening browse the colorful markets
After breakfast, we will visit to Jwalamukhi shakti peeth temple and offers prayers. After that we will depart for Amritsar to board the train for Haridwar. Overnight journey in train.
Train: Amritsar – Haridwar, Dep: 22:10 hrs, Arr: 07:40 hrs
In morning arrive Rishikesh & check-in to hotel, later on visit to local ashrams of Rishikesh after that experience the river rafting on Ganges, evening attend the magnificent Ganga Aarti & browse the local markets
After breakfast check-out from hotel and leave for Haridwar and visit to very famous Ghat Har ki Pouri and browse the local markets. In evening transferred to railwaystation to board train for Delhi. We will arrive late evening and you will transferred to Delhi International airport to board flight for onward Journey on 12 Nov, 2017
Train: Haridwar – Delhi, Dep: 18:16 hrs, Arr: 23:40 hrs
Board flight for onward Journey Tour Terminates….
Dates & Prices
If a month says Not Available (N/A), we do not offer the trip during this time. If single space availability is zero for your desired travel month, give us a call and our Travel Counselors will work with you to find available space.
|Per Person cost:||Double/Twin Room Sharing Basis||$ 1386.00|
|Single Supplement:||Single Room Sharing||$ 370.00|
- Balancing components of nature, different cultures & pilgrimage.
- Magnificent eye-catching ‘Golden Temple’ at Amritsar.
- Panorama view of Dhauladhar mountain range.
- Interactions with local mountain villagers.
- Visits to two Shaktipeethas Temples - Jwalamukhi & Brajeshwari Temple.
- Seek the blessing at Shani Mahakal Temple (dedicated to Lord Saturn)
- Opportunities to do the Homa at very sacred temple sites.
- Journeys of Yoga Capital of the World - Rishikesh - and feel the spirituality of India.
14 Nights/15 Days
17th Feb - 03 March, 2018
• Delhi • Varanasi • Rameshwaram • Tiruvannamalai • Kumbakonam • Chettinadu • Kanayakumari • Trivandrum
09 Nights/10 Days
May – July & Sep - Oct
• Delhi • Rishikesh • Haridwar • Badrinath • Joshimath • Guptkashi • Kund • Chalkot