Delhi . Amritsar . Baijnath . McLeod Ganj . Jwalamukhi . Rishikesh . Delhi
Tours in the Ancient Sacred Temples of Himalaya, here you will find the vast tracts of high-altitude Trans-Himalayan desert to dense green deodar forests, Indian Himalaya is popularly deemed as the abode of God, is indeed a divine land for all the devotees. During this trip, we will visit to very unique ancient temples, including Shaktipeethas Temples, Lord Shiva & Shani Temple and these temples display stunning architecture, a vast understanding of science and are living proof of the diversity of India Temples.
Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 01: ARRIVAL DELHI – AMRITSAR
- Day 02: AMRITSAR – BAIJNATH
- Day 03: BAIJNATH
- Day 04: BAIJNATH – MCLEODGANJ
- Day 05: MCLEODGANJ – JWALAMUKHI
- Day 06: JWALAMUKHI – AMRITSAR – RISHIKESH
- Day 07: ARRIVAL RISHIKESH
- Day 08: RISHIKESH – DELHI DEPARTURE…
- International Departure flight…
After your arrival at Delhi international airport we will transfer to Delhi railway station to board the train for Amritsar. When we arrive in Amritsar we will check-in to hotel and in evening we will visit the eye-catching Golden Temple, the most honored pilgrim centre for Sikhs and later visit the local market of Amritsar.
Train: Delhi – Amritsar, Dep: 07:20 hrs, Arr: 13:45 hrs
After breakfast, we will leave for Baijnath (approx 240km) in footsteps of Himalaya. It is a long drive so we will take some picturesque halts. When arrive evening and we will check-in to hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast, we will meeting with a very old spiritual saint (Subject to the availability) Afterward we will visit Baijnath temple, a very ancient temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and Mahakal temple of Lord Shani do homa & rituals offering prayers and evening return back to hotel.
After breakfast we will leave for McLeodGanj (approx 65 km) also known as "Little Lhasa" because of its large population of Tibetans & also His Holiness Dalai Lama has his residence in the town. In evening we will explore the night life of the area & do shopping in the local market of McLeodGanj.
After breakfast we will depart for Jwalamukhi (approx 80 km) via visiting Chintapurni Shaktipeethas Devi Temples and it is believed that Sati Devi's feet fell here, after taking blessing we will head for Jwalamukhi and Check-in to the hotel. In the evening we will explore the colorful markets in the area.
After breakfast, we will visit the Jwalamukhi shakti peeth temple and offers our prayers. After that we will depart for Amritsar to board the train for Haridwar (Overnight journey in train).
Train: Amritsar – Haridwar, Dep: 22:10 hrs, Arr: 07:40 hrs
In the morning we will arrive at Rishikesh and then check-in to hotel, later we will visit to local ashrams of Rishikesh, after that we can experience river rafting on Ganges, in the evening we will attend the magnificent Ganga Aarti and visit the local markets situated opposite to Ram and Laxman Jhula.
After breakfast we will leave for Haridwar and visit Har ki Pouri a very famous Ghat/Bathing grounds and explore the local markets. In evening we will transfer to railwaystation to board the train for Delhi. We will arrive late in evening and you will transferred to Delhi International airport to board flight for onward Journey on 12 Nov, 2017
Train: Haridwar – Delhi, Dep: 18:16 hrs, Arr: 23:40 hrs
Board flight for onward Journey Tour Terminates….
Ancient Sacred Temples of Himalaya: Baijnath
Tour Dates: 04 – 11 Nov, 2017
Duration: 07 Nights/08 Days
Included in the price:
- 06 Nights Accommodations in Twin/Dbl sharing room.
- 01 Night overnight train.
- Meals: Daily Breakfast & Dinner per person as per itinerary.
- Private airport/hotel transfers by air-conditioned vehicles.
- Private air-conditioned vehicles for land travel.
- Exclusive services of resident representatives at all transfers.
- Entire trip is escorted.
- Tour guide (English speaking) at monument as per itinerary.
- Monument entrances as per itinerary:
- Dharamshala: Norbulingka- tribal art and culture institute.
- Rishikesh: Joy boat ride, 01 River rafting
- Homa/Hawan Pooja: Special Hawan Pooja at Baijnath.
- Train fare: Delhi-Amritsar, Amritsar-Haridwar, Haridwar-Delhi
- All interstate taxes, gasoline, parking, toll taxes.
Not included in the price:
- Any International/Domestic Flights & insurance.
- Any beverages (hard & soft)/ Table Drinks, items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls.
- Tips and gratitude to drivers, bellboys, representatives, guides and escorts.
- Any video or camera fees at monuments.
- Any loss resulting from unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage etc. or anything which does not comes under our responsibilities.
- Astrological reading, Consultation/Treatments/ charges.
- Donation to priest after Hawan/Pooja.
- Charity & Donations at Temples, Ashrams and astrological centers.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
For more details and best price contact:
Rajiv Tomar: firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-9810038037,
Mon - Fri: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm (IST)
|Per Person cost:||Double/Twin Room Sharing Basis||$ 1386.00|
|Single Supplement:||Single Room Sharing||$ 370.00|
- Balancing components of nature, different cultures & pilgrimage.
- Magnificent eye-catching ‘Golden Temple’ at Amritsar.
- Panorama view of Dhauladhar mountain range.
- Interactions with local mountain villagers.
- Visits to two Shaktipeethas Temples - Jwalamukhi & Brajeshwari Temple.
- Seek the blessing at Shani Mahakal Temple (dedicated to Lord Saturn)
- Opportunities to do the Homa at very sacred temple sites.
- Journeys of Yoga Capital of the World - Rishikesh - and feel the spirituality of India.
14 Nights/15 Days
17th Feb - 03 March, 2018
• Delhi • Varanasi • Rameshwaram • Tiruvannamalai • Kumbakonam • Chettinadu • Kanayakumari • Trivandrum
09 Nights/10 Days
May – July & Sep - Oct
• Delhi • Rishikesh • Haridwar • Badrinath • Joshimath • Guptkashi • Kund • Chalkot